2/15/2009

RAINNY SUNDAY

I think I´m starting to enjoy this kind of days in S.F, we are very spoiled with sunny days around here so when a teardrop of rain falls is a blessing. Still I´m gonna have to stay home and prepare a set in my room for a photoshoot at 6pm with the lovely Zana Bayne, designer and blogger, who very kindly she accepted to posse for me for my editorial photography class assignment. This is how the room looks now...
MESS! The idea is very simple, more based in achromatic color scheme, she always dresses in black, white or gray as well as my room. I need some props, I just need a touch of color there and I feel like I´m gonna have to take some cherry blossoms branches from San Carlos st. just a pair, they look beautiful now in full blossom...

No comments:

Post a Comment